Thursday, April 26, 2007

Baby's first pic



Hello all,

After getting some encouragement from my best friend Kim, I decided to take some time and start a blog as well. I have to agree with her, it is a great way for all of us to keep in touch and know what is going on in our lives.

Baby Acevedo at the time of this picture gave me a scare. I had started bleeding and frantically woke Ace up and called the doctor. After waiting 30 minutes, the doctor arrived and assured me after some poking (the pregnant ladies know what I'm talking about) that everything is fine. Thank the Lord!

Right now I am 12 weeks and 5 days. Almost out of the 1st trimester and pratically out of most of my wardrobe. I have to say being in between normal clothes and maternity wear is very frustrating. By the way, thank you Jenna & Jamie for your donation of clothes. I greatly appreciate it. I am going to the doctor tomorrow, so I will have an updated picture posted soon.

Ace and I just got back from a cruise. It was my birthday gift and little did I know a proposal was in store as well. Yes, Ace finally proposed! He did an excellent job. He took me to the front of the ship at night time where we were overlooking the Bahamas. It was very romantic. Once I find/obtain a USB cord I'll take a picture of the ring. It is much too complicated to explain.

That's it for now. More to come in the future.


No comments: