Saturday, February 2, 2008

3 months and 2 weeks

Sorry for slacking on posting pictures. Life has been a little chaotic lately. I went back to work on the 7th of January and it was not a good day for me. Luckily, Cora is with a good friend of mine who has a son 2 weeks older than her. So, Cora is getting the best of both worlds. I struggled with the fact that I'm not going to see her every little development. That was the only thing that made me upset. God was looking out for me though, because Cora rolled over for the first time in my presence. I happened to pick her up early from my friend's and while we were chatting she rolled over from her stomach to back. I was ecstatic that I was able to see it for the first time. It is amazing how fast time flies. It seems like yesterday I held a 6lb little baby. Now Cora is rolling over, smiling and focusing on the world around her. I love watching her figure out her surroundings and scrunching up her forehead when she does so. Being a Mom is wonderful and it amazes me how I could love someone so much right from the start. Everyday is a blessing and I look forward to watching Cora develop with each stage.


Cora about to roll over


Play hard or go home

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Wow she is getting big! Im glad you guys worked something out for childcare.... Im sure you feel better with that then daycare. How are things going?

kafredrick said...

Hey Girl
Little Miss Cora sure is growing fast - so glad you got to see the first roll. It won't be long before she is a rolling pin and getting into everything
love ya