Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Doctor's Visit

Hello all,

I am so sorry I fell off the blog truck. Wasn't much to update on except my belly growing. We went for our sonogram today. I never imagined how anything could be as wonderful as watching your child grow inside you. It is truly amazing.

I'm experiencing the baby moving inside me with little taps here and there. The technician noted that the baby has long legs. Hmmmm.....I wonder what side of the family he/she gets it from. The baby now weighs 14 oz and is growing at a perfect rate. We received a DVD and pictures today. I just have to figure out how to get the video on here (if it is even possible). I also want Ace to take a picture of me. Many are requesting to see my belly. :) Hopefully, I will be able to do that soon.

More to come soon.

1 comment:

The Martin Family said...

Yay, the new blog looks good!!! Now we want to see that baby belly!